Look after junior staff performance and provide feedback to top management on their progress.
Manage responsibilities, duties and assignments of junior staff members.
- Make assessment plans for all IT department needs and co-coordinate resources to meet them based on assigned department budgets.
- Purchase all computers, network devices, servers, operating systems, printers and other items related to IT department.
- Administer all servers including file server, email server, internet server, gateway several as well as network nodes and workstations.
- Create up-to-date backups of all files and folders stored on file server for any disaster recovery.
- Maintain server security level through port administration, antivirus firewalls and IP block system.
- Make future up gradation and new purchase plans by viewing departmental and financial needs.
- Maintain UPS system for smooth and error free working environment
- Look after maintenance of all computers, printers, network devices and all servers.
- Ensure proper functioning of PABX system, its maintenance and any resolve any other related issues.
- Provide technical support to internal users as well as Administration department for any Generator and electrical issues.
- Manage all IT inventory in terms of Hardware, Software, Network and consumables.
- Manage contacts with computer vendors and ensure that they provide quality service and support as per contract.
- Manage and update all website and domain related issues and make any updates or renewals.
- Analyze available information and evaluate results to choose best possible solution in a timely fashion