As an Atlassian Developer, you will work on customization and development of Plugins for Atlassian products especially Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence to meet the needs of our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, development and implementation of business process workflows and integration with Atlassian tools, and promote best practices while advising teams on how to get the most out of the Atlassian tool suite.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Research and development of solutions based on Atlassian products and as per client’s requirements
- Design, analysis and implementation of plugins/add-ons development projects using Atlassian JDK and Modules.
- Analysis and development of integration and Automations between Atlassian products and 3rd Party tools.
- Create, administrate and modify Atlassian products as needed.
- Gather requirements from customers to recommend best practice configuration and setup of JIRA and Jira Service Desk.
- Create best practice material based on the typical type of customer needs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience of Plugin Development in at least one of the following: JIRA, Jira Service Desk and Confluence in a Scrum development environment.
- Experience in JIRA 7+ environments or be knowledgeable of newest features and functionality is an absolute must.
- You have scripting experience and have extended Atlassian tools beyond its out of box capabilities using Groovy/Python/Perl and/or Atlassian REST API's or Webhooks.
- Ability to migrate from competing products to Atlassian tools
- Ability to merge/consolidate multiple instances.
- Ability to upgrade from older versions, and walk teams through the process.
- Familiar with adding and using Macros and other Atlassian add-ons.
- You understand the differences between Cloud, Server and Data Center options.