We are a highly successful and leading Information Technology company based in Karachi, Pakistan. We are looking to hire an HR Manager as part of our management team. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Business/HR graduates, having ability to learn and deliver the work quickly and independently, to become part of a success story whilst working with likeminded people.
The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results-oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the company and with a wide variety of partners based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
The HR Manager will serve as a key member advising business leadership team for HR processes and function in an active and influential business advisory role with executives in order to drive business results leveraging broader HR team resources to drive change in leadership & organizational development, compensation and recruitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
· Monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
· Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
· Managing the recruitment and selection process
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
· Manage payroll processing, final settlements and other HR operations.·
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations and maintaining records.
· Advise top management on employment-related legislation·
· Identification of HR gaps in consultation with Management.
· Assess market salaries and by conducting periodic pay surveys conducting job evaluations and preparing budgets.
· Provide documents (salary letters, certificate & pay slip etc) & coordinate with all employees to solve their issues & responsible for sending Inter office Memos, circulars.
· Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Selected City Only
Skills & Interest:-
As a successful candidate you should have experience and flare for the following:
2. Human Resources Management
3. Benefits Administration
4. Performance Management
5. Compensation and Wage Structure
6. Classifying Employees
7. Employment Law.Benefits:
In return the selected professionals will benefit from:
Excellent salary and benefits.
Comfortable working atmosphere.
Professional Management team
Access Group is a leading IT Managed Services, providing Financial Payment Solutions, VSAT Services and Consulting and System Integration Services with 15+ years in the IT industry. We have over 150 professionals possessing expertise in various business domains including Mobile Financial Services, ...مزید پڑھیں