Purpose of the role
ACF requires 96 Data Enumerators for SMART survey for 3 weeks in 8 districts Tando Allahyar, Tando Muhammad Khan, Matiari, Larkana, Thatta, Sujawal, Qambar Shahdad Kot and Shikarpur of Sindh.
The position will be involved in data recording, consolidation and coordination with team for survey activities.
Intermediate and/or relevant technical qualification
Minimum 01 year in relevant field in development sector
1. Ensure completion of checklist pertaining to data collection tools.
2. Responsible for the entire data collection from the assigned community.
3. Meetings with community key person’s/stake holders to explain survey objective.
4. Ensure use of validated anthropometric measurement techniques (training would be provided).
5. Conduct Household interviews in the community.
6. Conduct detailed discussion with beneficiaries and Key informants.
7. To support the survey while collecting the data as per SOPs of organization.
8. To provide quality data to the field supervisors and data entry team.
9. Attend orientation, feedback sessions of every day task.
10. Highly organized individual, punctual, capable of handling data collection smoothly, meeting deadlines, and managing time effectively.
11. Manage issues related to the task in field during data collection and report to line supervisor.
12. Follow confidentiality and security procedures and ensure transparency of data.
13. Ensure validity and reliability of collected data.
1. To plan and conduct field visits
Research and learning officers, Survey Manager, Technical Supervisor, Log Officer
· Data collection
· Anthropometric measurements
· Survey implementation
· Data collection tools
· Project activity plans
· Activity progress reports.
· Survey teams partners
2. To provide support in generation of daily progress reports
Research and learning officers, Survey Manager, Technical Supervisor, Data Entry Clerk
3. To provide suggestions on improvement on usability of questionnaires in field for future surveys
Research and learning officers, Technical Supervisor, Data Entry Clerk
4. To collaborate with data entry staff where required for data refinement
Data Entry Clerk, Technical Advisor
5. To communicate and manage challenges in the field
Survey manager, Technical Supervisor
Parameters of success
FOR A WORLD FREE FROM HUNGER FOR FOOD. AGAINST HUNGER AND MALNUTRITION. FOR CLEAN WATER. AGAINST KILLER DISEASES. FOR CHILDREN THAT GROW UP STRONG. AGAINST LIVES CUT SHORT. FOR CROPS THIS YEAR, AND NEXT. AGAINST DROUGHT AND DISASTER. FOR CHANGING MINDS. AGAINST IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE. FOR FREEDO ...مزید پڑھیں