The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
Duties of the Key Account Manager include:
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.goo