· To develop the overall branch loan portfolio (both in terms of quantity and quality), n accordance with set targets,
· To organize prospecting and communication actions in the intervention area of the branch; report all those actions to the FSS and BM to ensure a proper follow up of the branch commercial activity,
· To ensure high quality of loan portfolio by actively participating in Loan Committees and taking decisions according to delegation limits,
· To monitor/control the loan portfolio by permanent field visits with CROs & ARM before or after disbursement,
· To follow the timely repayments by using the ad-hoc reports, and organize and follow results of recovery actions in case of late repayments.
Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank (Advans Pakistan MFB) is the sixth greenfield of the group. Advans Pakistan launched its activity on January 04, 2013 in Mehmoodabad, Karachi. Created in April 2012, Advans Pakistan MFB is 70% held by its founder shareholder Advans SA, and 30% by FMO, the Netherlan ...مزید پڑھیں