We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join the founding team to oversee the digital marketing of the Company's portfolio of brands.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing, preferably from a tech company that operates in any of the domains below:
- Supply Chain
- Logistics (Last mile or first mile)
- Food delivery
- Professional Services (Agency providing Digital Marketing services)
- Planning, executing (in coordination with an agency), and overseeing all digital marketing campaigns to optimize for acquisition and retention performance
- Providing a detailed overview of digital marketing funnels to understand drops
- Creating a marketing communications calendar for seamless execution and excellent transparency
- Developing budgets for quarterly campaign spending and anticipated performance
- Content will be produced by the agency; your job will be to guide on what kind of content in F&B gets the most traction i.e. is it video, gifs, close up shots of food etc.
- Coordinating with a digital marketing agency to deliver content on time for digital campaigns
Analysis & Reporting
- Generate reports on digital marketing performance across multiple channels
- Ensure the insights from reports are utilized in future planning of campaigns
What success looks like
- You're able to reduce the cost per acquired customer
- You're able to hit retention rates of 65% or higher
- You're able to constantly raise the bar in terms of campaign performance and content quality, determined by rising engagement levels
- You drive the agency to provide their absolute best work and resources to our content planning and execution
- You're able to share clear reports on campaign performance allowing you and the business to make thought-through decisions
What sets you up for success
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Online courses/certifications completed in/relevant to Digital Marketing and SEO are highly desirable
- Prior experience working at a fast-growing startup or company is preferred
- A mindset to hustle and get things done
- You're an active learner at the core of your work and do not settle or wait for others to push you to explore.
- You're curious and you want to raise the bar in everything you set out to do.
- You care about being disciplined in how you manage time, set priorities and care about the impact you make through your effort
- You're comfortable working in uncertainty and can figure your way out of challenges without compromising on the company's values or your own integrity
- You take initiative when you come across a challenge or opportunity
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance