We are looking for social media manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for a business's social media sites. His role includes (but not limited to) following;
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Blogging on various platforms.
2. Creating social media profiles.
3. Managing regular posts and responding to the followers.
4. Marketing campaigns for company across several social media networks.
5. Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
6. Measure ROI and KPIs.
7. Know about Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and Business Suite.
8. Making creative suggestions for adverts templates.
9. Stay updated with changing techniques in social media industry.
10. Knowledge of SEO and Digital Marketing concepts.
Salary + Benefits
1. Salary (As per the Interview)
3. Provident Fund
4. Monthly Bonus
5. Monthly Lunch/Dinner
6. Yearly Increment
1.Excellent Communication skills.
2. Content Writing (using modern vocab techniques)
4. Efficiency & top‑notch organization.
5. Customer care.
6. Excellent at making connections.
7. Strong attention to details.
8. Analytical skills.
9. Research and problem solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
AffinityVibez prides in connecting businesses, ideas, and people for greater impact.