We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist who must be expert in PPC & SEO. Candidate must have a track record for running PPC campaigns for known brands and has experience in search engine optimization. If you are familiar with the intensity and advancement in PPC & SEO then we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share your list of achievements. We also expect the individual to develop and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with both onsite and offsite strategies, coordinating content, design, social media, Pay Per Click marketing, Google Analytics and Digital marketing functions of the company websites and social media pages.
- As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be involved in:
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC & Digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels,
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them,
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions,
- Writing an engaging copy for adverts,
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates,
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns,
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audience,
- You'll manage a number of campaigns and work with a range of clients or internal stakeholders, giving you lots of variety but challenging you to balance a busy workload and meet tight deadlines.
- You'll work with data, analyzing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimize a PPC campaign.
- PPC is only part of the mix of digital marketing services and specialisms. You may get the chance to work in a broader role where PPC forms part of what you do but not all of it. Closely-related areas of specialism include search engine optimization (SEO), digital strategy & digital PR.