1. Plan syllabus on monthly, weekly and daily basis.
2. Prepare activities with clear objectives, and according to the age and mental level of students.
3. Share learning objectives with students.
4. Utilize various techniques and methods (IT, Library, Teaching aids, Community, Laboratories, etc.) to develop interest and variety in lesson.
5. Take proper follow-up of the lesson and activity.
CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION & MANAGEMENT
1. Instill learning environment e.g. grouping, working rules, equal opportunities for children, prompt solving of problems.
2. Produce non-threatening and stimulating classroom environment.
3. To arrange variety of activity areas with proper location and other resources.
ASSESSMENT & FEEDBACK
1. Check and mark students’ written and overall class work & homework regularly and accurately.
2. Respond to students’ overall strengths and weakness.
3. Prepare a variety of assessment tools appropriate to teaching & learning objectives.
4. Prepare papers for regular tests and exams.
1. Observe institutional work policies.
2. Attend and contribute to staff meetings, assemblies and group discussion effectively.
3. Maintain important documents & registers e.g. Attendance Register, Lesson plan register, Students Bio-data sheet, Report cards, General information forms etc.
RAPPORT WITH STUDENTS/PARENTS
1. Maintain good friendly relationship with students.
2. Develop strong partnership with parents and community for the overall well-being and development of students.
3. Help children overcome their weakness and identify strengths and build on it.
4. Observe closely and be attentive to the needs of all individuals in the classroom with regard to their various learning difficulties, capacities, skills, interest and attitude.
5. Maintain positive rapport with parents.
6. Educate and involve parents in school activities.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & SELF EVALUATION
1. Attend training and professional development programs (e.g. seminars and workshops).
2. Enhance academic/professional qualification.
3. Implement and disseminate own professional expertise and exposure.
4. Initiate and participate in school development Programmes.
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES,P) is a network of educational institutions that combines the operation of 159 schools and 5 hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the quality of teachers, academic resources and learning environments in Pakistan through community partnership ...مزید پڑھیں