The Legal Officer will be responsible for providing legal assistance to the institution and various departments in the areas of employment law, contract laws, agreements as well as with in-house directives. The key activities include;
• Drafting and/or revising various documents of legal nature, ensuring in particular that obligations stemming from legislation and regulations currently in force are complied with.
• Assuming responsibility for various legal dossiers and following up on these. • Conducting legal research for pending dossiers or in connection with new regulatory provisions.
• Manage employee relations (IR) cases as per institutional policy including but not limited to managing/conducting enquiries for misconduct, issue letters for show cause, enquiries, terminations and other misconduct matters.
• Liaise with other external legal advisors for representation of institution in different courts.
• Coordinate court cases in behalf of the institution and maintain legal records.
• Assisting with specific projects.
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES,P) is a network of educational institutions that combines the operation of 159 schools and 5 hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the quality of teachers, academic resources and learning environments in Pakistan through community partnership ...مزید پڑھیں