We are seeking energetic individuals in the Rawalpindi/Islamabad Area to fill positions in the Clinical Quality Assurance Department.
We are a Pakistan Based Consulting Healthcare Consulting firm that provides services to Health Care organizations.
Our Company provides Clinical Documentation review and quality assurance services (online) for Clinicians.
- Conduct audit review of Clinical Documentation Online
- Assign ICD-10 codes to various new/existing patients based on the Clinical Documentation
- Communicate with Clinicians to discuss patient condition & documentation improvements
- Discuss Patient Medical History with Physicians
- Conduct quality assurance review Clinical Notes for busy Clinicians
- Perform quarterly Clinical documentation audits & prepare reports based on the outcomes
- Participate in the Training of new Staff
- Participate in Training sessions & seminars/webinars
- Education: Completed DPT from a Pakistani or Foreign University
- Experience: Not Required
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Basic Web Browsing
Timings: 08:00 PM to 04:00 AM. Night Shift Only (Full Time Position)
This job offer is only for serious candidates willing to work Office Based Night Shift