We are looking for a Branch Manager who is excited by the idea of gaining experience within different domains, including but not limited to sales, operations, marketing and human resources.
- Actively engaging with clients for both day-to-day catch-ups as well as responding to social media queries/concerns.
- Keep track of client engagement with studio classes to plan and process rewards/giveaways in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop both consistent and innovative strategies to achieve branch sales’ targets on a monthly basis.
- Provide a highly-personalised customer service experience to our clients and ensure solid knowledge of the product.
- Plan and implement new ideas to improve client experience at the studio and convert more leads.
- Develop financial planning strategies to plan and keep track of expenses.
- Monitor and control maintenance issues to ensure smooth running of services for clients.
- Taking client feedback first hand as well as on social media and using that to plan and improve the branch.
- Female only
- 1-2 years experience in a client facing role
- Enthusiastic and welcoming demeanour - you will be the first person our studio clients interact with! :)
- Ability to operate independently and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Industry competitive salary
- Health insurance - we are your physical and financial wellness partner!
- AimFit Programs - safe to say you get free access to all of our products ;)