About This Role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Android with 4+ years of hands-on experience who will be responsible for developing and designing of user interfaces, assets, widgets and animations.
- The candidate will develop and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality.
- Will work closely with technical program managers, designers and other engineers to define and design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility to deliver value to our customers.
- Work collaboratively with technical team lead, UX designer, and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
- Engage in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
- Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of production defects.
- Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed application is scalable and reliable.
- Design and execute UI/UX designs using best practices prevailing in industry
- Must have Leadership skills.
- An excellent understanding of software design and implementation patterns.
- Good command on Android Studio.
- Strong programming skills in Flutter, JAVA, OOP, Kotlin.
- Experience in Android graphics, animation and UI designing & Java Design patterns.
- Strong grip on RESTful web services and JSON.
- Expert knowledge of Android SDKs, MVP & MVVM
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN & GIT.
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions.
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering