1. He will be responsible for keeping all office files (Sales Invoices, & Sales Orders etc.).
3. He will help in stock taking activities.
4. He will ensure his presence during audit days.
5. He will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with the existing customers through meetings, telephone calls and emails etc.
6. He will be responsible to receive the orders by telephone calls, in person and through letters.
7. He will be responsible for verifying the status and preparing sales orders and then get them packed by herself or with the help of an Assistant.
8. He will be responsible for maximizing the sales of goods and meeting the set targets.
9. He will be responsible for advising the customer on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
10. He will be responsible for representing the organization at the exhibitions, demonstrations, events and outdoor stalls.
11. He will be responsible for negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales. While taking order from customers, He will ensure delivery terms (how to send overnight or overland) and complete product information.
12. He will be responsible for respective Account Receivables.
13. He will be responsible for customer calls for collection, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit & debit notes. Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances.
14. He will be responsible for communicating & following up effectively with the accounts department regarding customer accounts upgrade on a timely basis. In case of any discrepancy, He will have to inform the Accounts Dept/HO immediately.
15. He will be responsible to liaising with the Accounts Dept on a daily basis to get updates about the online payments deposited by the customers.
16. He will be responsible for the timely generation of Sale Orders and afterward for their timely dispatch to respective customers.
17. He will be responsible for the accuracy of the generated customer’s invoice as per packing details.
18. He will be responsible for booking of shipping expenses into the respective customer’s account after receipt of bill from the Courier Company.
19. He will be responsible for providing awareness to walk-in customers for books, cards & Quran and Sunnah that helps to get instant solution of daily routine problems.
20. He will be responsible for presenting the occasional Dua cards & books in an attractive way.
21. He will be responsible for providing the syllabus on time to the students of Al-Huda as well as managing their requirements.
22. He must wear neat & clean uniform/cloths.
23. He must welcome the customers with a smiling face.
24. He will be responsible for answering all questions/queries of customers in a satisfactory manner.
25. He will be responsible for informing about the faulty product.
26. Eating food in not allowed in bookshops, stall, Office if there is an emergency or due to no other staff member is present than you can take food but that much that can fulfil the need.
27. He must not allow any irrelevant persons to sit or stay in stall area or any person to sit on counter.
28. He will be responsible for presenting Islamic teachings in a manner so people may attract to Islam products and ultimately may have success in their dunya and akhirah.
29. He must not allow or promote the credit facility to cash customers or customers other registered branches who are officially allowed for credit facility.
30. He will be responsible to take care of the official assets that are in use by him.
31. He will be responsible for informing the line manager/HOD about the damage of any office item.
32. He will be responsible for making sure that the counter is in right position before leaving the bookshop.
33. He must note daily routine issues, suggestions and any other information in a notebook.
34. He will be responsible for looking after the workplace cleanliness also ensuring spraying the insect killer on timely basis.
35. He will be responsible for displaying the products that are authentic and must be approved by the Research & Publications department.
36. Any other duty assigned by the HOD.
Al-Huda Publications (Pvt.) Limited (APPL) endeavors to convey the message of Holy Qur'an to all mankind through its wide range of product line like Islamic books, pamphlets, dua cards, booklets and posters etc.