1. This job is Oracle Developer and the candidate should have extensive practical experience in Forms 11g and Reports 11g
2. The software is developed in Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g and the candidate should be able to work independently without much guidance in using Form build.
3. Bachelor's degree with two or three years of work experience.
4. Design, develop code and create unit test plans for ensuring application code is functioning correctly.
5. Understanding of Oracle application configuration, SQL, PL/SQL package/procedure based programming, database object modeling, performance tuning for custom extensions, data conversions, data reporting and interface development.
6. Experience with Indexes, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Materialized Views, Analytic functions.
7. Hands on experience in complex procedure writing.
8. Experience with TOAD
9. Strong background in Oracle Apex development.
10. Practical experience in network technology and telecommunication will be plus point
11. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
12. Good interpersonal and communication skills
pSince 1980, Al-Khair Group has been providing carefully engineered products for the highest levels of comfort to create a sleep environment that is suitable for all. By conducting detailed researches on the sleeping patterns of all ages, we master the art of giving you a restful sleep throughout th ...مزید پڑھیں