To provide administrative and secretarial support to the President and CEO.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Type correspondence to include word processing/typing of letters, memos, forms, policies and procedures (includes handling of confidential information).
- Provide administrative support to include telephone coverage, copier projects (including overhead preparation), mail handling, supplies control and necessary communications internally and externally
- Assist manager in the management of their schedules and handle calls for these executives from both internal and external sources.
- Type and distribute the Strategic and Annual Plan to all managers yearly.
- Maintain the master copy of the company Policy and Procedure Manual and insure all copies are updated.- Maintain the master copy of the company
Job Description Manual and insure all copies are updated.
- Maintain attendance calendar for key management personnel.
- Maintain employee records and databases.
- Insure all personnel evaluations are completed on a timely basis and are processed appropriately.
- Maintain Vendor Contract files, Maintenance Agreement files and all Copyright files.
- Maintain Petty Cash and records.