We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) for our Lahore Office.
- Operating as an Agile team as a UK based company, we are on the front edge of an IT transformation for how people work and deliver solutions.
- Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
- We are looking for a person for the Software Quality Assurance department to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
- As a QA resource, you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Advance knowledge of quality assurance of software and apps is required.
- A can-do, self-driven attitude.
- Understanding complete Software and Testing Life Cycles.
- Hands-on experience in Web, API testing, Android application testing, web-based UI/Portal testing.
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, STLC, QA Concepts, Testing Methodologies
- Defect classification and issue severity rating
- Perform thorough integration, regression, stress & load testing
- Agile methodologies / SCRUM
- Hands-on experience Defect management tools such as JIRA
- Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a thorough understanding of development and testing methodologies are required.
- Experience in TFS environment, building & maintaining test plans/cases repository would be an advantage
- Automation testing would be a big plus - Selenium/ JMeter / Appium
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Strong experience in software QA including test case and test plan creation, test execution, bug reporting and tracking
- Experience in manual testing execution and test case documentation
- Experience designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Team player, methodical, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Spouse & Kids
- Work Life Balance
- Monthly entertainment activities
- Domestic tours
- Outdoor and indoor dinners
- Friendly work environment