We are an International digital agency. We have an exciting opportunity for technical SEO and PPC executive to join our marketing team. Candidates must have proven experience and expertise in execution of PPC, SEO and Digital Marketing projects of different scales. The individual will be responsible to manage SEO and PPC campaigns of international clients.
- Paid Social and Display campaigns. Also managing, testing and optimizing keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns.
- Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting.
- Ability to optimize other search engines such as Yahoo/Bing, YouTube, Instagram, pinterest, and other high traffic website networks.
- Good understanding of SEO techniques from on-page/off-page changes, background keyword research and link building will be crucial as well as a willingness to improve knowledge in all areas.
- Develop, implement, manage and analyze new and alternative social media strategies using social media techniques and practices, and make recommendations for optimum visibility and traffic across the clients’ corporate brand and products.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
Skills you need to have:
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- Strong analytical skills
- A good level of mathematical ability
- The ability to think creatively
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- Creative writing skills and language fluency is must
- The ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using tools such as Google AdWords.