· Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
· Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
· Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
· Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
· Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
· Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
· Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments