Do you have a passion for quality and want to be a part of an innovative, exciting, and fast-paced growing software company? Our Research and Development department is searching for a highly motivated candidate who can assist the company in advancing the software to the next level of quality and scalability by designing, implementing, and testing our products in the most efficient way.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
Our quality assurance intern will work as part of our QA team. The successful candidate will help plan testing efforts, execute test scripts, install testing software and assist in web testing. The QA intern will have to participate in all stages of a project, from user story review, test design, demo to final system testing and launch. You should be familiar with agile development, scrum concepts, and must be a self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development
- Assist in designing, implementation, and execution of test cases for new and existing features
- Collaborate with the software engineering team on QA/Testing topics
- Perform platform testing to find out flaws within the interface
- Update the testing procedure to provide better testing analysis and user experience
- Contribute to our quality projects, including automation of test cases, with a focus on feature deployment
- Actively participate in agile meetings with product management and development team
- Gather requirements, build testing solutions, and troubleshoot issues to deliver a high-quality product
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal teams
- Develops, documents, and maintains test cases and validation reports
- Must be Bachelors or Masters in Computer Sciences or related field
- Passionate about QA. Previous QA experience is a big plus
- Basic troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of testing software is required
- Strong customer focus with excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a self-starter in a collaborative, self-directed manner in a fast-paced environment
Benefits at AlphaRages
- Competitive salary package
- Paid leaves
- Bi-annual recreational trips
- Company celebrations including work anniversaries, birthdays, Company’s anniversaries, etc.
- Increments based on fair performance appraisals
- Friendly environment
Job Timings: 02:00PM to 10:00PM. Location: Lahore.
Immediate joining is preferable.