The Front-End Developer, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for our new marketing communications platform, ReechHub™. This position focuses on providing expertise in user interface and experience design as part of the Reech Technology team and assisting in the development of this new innovative marketing communications business-to-business facing platform.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Translating business requirements to efficient front-end application code
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Write efficient, clean, tested and documented code ready for reuse by others
- Optimising application for maximum speed and scalability across various platforms and devices
- Participating in tool and technology selection processes and creating proof of concept models for new technologies and approaches
- Experience developing Responsive websites using the latest tools and techniques
- Design and implement high-performance scalable user experiences
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation and roll out product features
- Own continuous improvement and fine-tuning of front-end performance, scalability and security
- Independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Flexible approach to analysing technical issues and clearly communicating recommendations/solutions
- Proficient in agile development methodologies
- Expected to deliver consistently with little supervision
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Broad knowledge of multiple frameworks/languages and technologies including XML, HTML, .NET Core, ASP.net, C#, SQL, HTML, MongoDB and NoSQL a plus.
- Experience working with MongoDB and NoSQL databases and database concepts
- Good understanding of web application development and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of marketing, print and digital marketing processes and industry experience a plus.
- Tertiary qualification or comparable business analysis experience
- Previous management experience of project implementations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Ad Serving
- Written Communication
- Computer Science
- .NET Framework
- React Native