COUNTRY PROGRAM MISSION
The American Refugee Committee (ARC) is an entrepreneurial humanitarian organization that assists displaced people to move from vulnerability to resilience, from impoverishment to well-being, and from exclusion to inclusion. Since 2002 ARC has been providing humanitarian relief and development assistance in Pakistan through meaningful engagement with refugees and internally displaced people, innovative human-centered programs, and rigorous attention to outcomes. ARC provides multi-sectorial programs that include primary and reproductive health, health clinic management, GBV programming, water and sanitation, shelter, and emergency response.
Through the Education project, ARC strives to help enroll one million out-of-school children in quality primary education schools while strengthening and building on existing formal and alternative education systems in Pakistan. ARC is leading the implementation of project in consortium with MoENT and Provincial Government Education and Literacy Departments, JICA and CSOs.
This position will be responsible for overall implementation of protection and GBV project at 03 Refugee Villages in Loralai.
- Provide assistance for planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of ARC project activities in Loralai.
- Coordinate and liaison with partner NGOs and/or CBOs, district administration, and other project stake holders particularly in refugee villages to ensure quality implementation and output in relation to agreed project objectives.
- Represent ARC and its work in coordination and networking meetings at district and provincial level
- Collect and Analyze relevant project targets data
- Provide facilitation in assessments, data collection, baselines, KAP surveys and evaluation etc.
- Conduct regular monitoring Field visits of ARC targeted Project areas
- Provide orientations to the field staff members on project, project interventions and targets as per the project documents
- Ensure effective implementation of project activities on weekly/ monthly basis and submit weekly/ monthly, Quarterly and Annual Progress reports as per set indicators and targets of project to Program's Head in Islamabad.
- Facilitate exchange visits to share information, identify best practices and challenges and enhance collaboration and networking among partners.
- Provide support and guidance for capacity-building plans of field project staff.
- Close coordination and regular reporting to the Programs Head on field situation, activities, progress, achievements, challenges and lesson learned.
- Assist with any other duties as deemed necessary by the Program Manager (GBV)
- Supervise and support ARC field staff for the project implementation at Loralai.
- Project data management on weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannually and annual Basis
- Identify training needs of program staff and facilitate capacity building program to strengthen knowledge and understanding.
- Ensure efficient use of resources for the project implementation and collaborate with operations team to ensure that project supplies and resources are available in a timely manner.
District Coordinator will report to Program Manager (GBV) in regard to:
- Psycho Social Counselors & Master Trainers progress against the project indicators
- Collaboration and coordination meetings with the partner organisations and other stakeholders
- Security situation in the targeted refugee villages and Loralai district
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- At least 05 years experience in implementation of protection programs/ project and working with Afghan Refugees or diverse communities.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication and report writing skills
- Experience of liaison with Government Line departments/ district administration and donors at provincial level.
- Willing to travel within districts and available for flexible hours.
- Commitment to ARC's mandate and objective
- Ability to work team leader
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Preference will be given to Local Candidate or who can relocate to loralai