US/UK Based company looking for Media buyer. Our ideal PPC Specialist will do the following:
• Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients.
• Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines.
• Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients.
• Review potential new clients.
• Manage small to medium-sized PPC budgets.
• Work with the other teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
• Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients.
• Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
• Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
• Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients.
• Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients.
• Experience in or interest to learn other Paid Ad Platforms is a plus.
The skills we’re looking for:
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (preferably agency-side).
• Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns.
• Strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads and all paid search platforms.
• Google Adwords certification is a bonus.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
• Effective communication and reporting skills.
• Strong track record in managing small to medium-sized budgets.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills.
• Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Effective account management skills.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to follow orders with minimal error. The position is remote-based and therefore an exceptional level of trust and dedication will be required.