• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
• Co-ordinate with testing team to replicate the customer reported issue and improve their test cases.
• Deal with customers for support queries.
• Discuss customer reported issues with Team lead.
• Follow standard processes and procedures.
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Helping hand for testing team whenever needed.
• Maintain document for changes in new release/R&D etc.
• Maintain customer history
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
Required Skill Set:
• Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
• Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Dedication to problem solving.
• Process Improvement.
• SQL database.
• Net framework 2.0 to 4.5
Amigo Software is now represented by three companies around the world. There is Amigo software Ltd., in the UK, Amigo Software International Inc., in Canada to service the Americas and Amigo Software (Pvt) Ltd in Pakistan. The group has been set up to develop applications exclusively for Alcatel-Luc ...مزید پڑھیں