Join the Amreli Steels' Family!
Being the true pioneer of steel industry in Pakistan, Amreli Steels always strives to innovate for the betterment of the construction industry. We believe in quality human resources which enable us to provide quality steel to the nation.
If you have right talent, courage and strength, please join our team as:
INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER
Education: ACCA (Finalist / Part-Qualified)
Experience: 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Participate in opening meetings with process owners to explain the scope and objectives of the audit engagement to process owner and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes in scope for assigned audits and document the processes in flowcharts and/or process narratives. Identify and document inherent risks and controls within the business processes.
- Develop a risk based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on defined internal audit methodology.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives. Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings.
- Lead internal audit assignments adequately as per annual internal Audit plan.
- Timely completion of internal audit activity and keep line manager informed.
- Propose practical and value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Perform and lead transaction Audit.
Audit Finalization and Reporting
- Participate in closing meetings with process owner at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for identified issues.
- Prepare audit reports and effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the department and senior management.