Join the Amreli Steels' Family!
Being the true pioneer of steel industry in Pakistan, Amreli Steels always strives to innovate for the betterment of the construction industry. We believe in quality human resources which enable us to provide quality steel to the nation.
If you have right talent, courage and strength, please join our team as:
Qualification: BE / ME degree in Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering
Experience: 12-15 Years of relevant experience
- Implement standard operating procedures according to lean manufacturing principles and ensure compliance.
- Has experience of working on the integrated plant having capacity of 1700 MT/Day production (3 strands, 150x150, 6x11 caster, 3 Meters/Minute/Strand, EMS, AMLC)
- Identify and suggest ways to improve productivity and well aware of the remedies to resolve the billet quality issues during slit rolling.
- Identify and suggest ways for cost-effective CCM production and reduction in wastage.
- Oversee corrective and preventive maintenance of CCM machineries and equipment.
- Ensure the availability of consumables and spare stocks in close liaison with Supply Chain.
- Responsible for billet quality inspection during production and on the floor.
- Ensure PPEs & Safety compliance and complete housekeeping of the plant.
- Monitor the CCM workshop activities on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments like Production (Furnace, Refractory), Electrical, Mechanical, and Centralized workshop for smooth operations of CCM.
- Ensure adequate training and development of CCM production team for optimum production by managing daily/weekly trainings.
- Supervise shutdown and turnaround during maintenance.
- Monitor the daily checklist and generate monthly production and downtime reports.
- Submit the RCA of major downtimes to higher management.
- Prepare annual budget of CCM production.
Personality Traits / Skills:
- Business Acumen
- People Development
- Presentation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- MS Office