We are looking for a Lead Proposal Engineer who will be responsible for end-to-end completion of high quality EPC/Construction proposals, quotations, bids and tender responses, which are both technically and commercially compliant with the client’s specifications.
· Make / prepare technical and financial bids according to the ITB / RFQ documents.
· Understand / prepare the detailed requirements of the job from ITB / RFQ document.
· Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
· Preparing Estimates as per developed norms and man-hours working, Cost controlling, Take off BOQ, Quantities & Price Re-measurement, Project Costing and review ITB and other documents.
· Establishing and determining the cost for the specified project to ensure accurate cost allocation for all activities in line with the scope of project and BOQ.
· Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
· Planning and scheduling of overall proposal activities.
· All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party.
· Present to the Management for review the Cost Estimate in detail prior to submission.
· Coordinate with business development department for business acquisition.
· Preparation of database of material prices for effective and efficient.
· Proactively work with the Procurement Group to ensure Vendors RFQ Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
· Vigilantly keep a watch on construction & EPC projects all over the country and Middle East. Identify & pursue projects of interest to acquire business.
AMS-Power undertakes Fabrication & Construction Works for major projects in Power Generation Plants, Process and Petro-Chemical, and related industries. Our services extend through the Mechanical, Electrical and Automation works, including High & Low Speed Rotary Machines, Plant Piping, Pressure Ves ...مزید پڑھیں