This role will support the Ansaar Management Company's Operations unit by performing the duties listed below in a housing construction environment. The Site Administrator (SA) will be responsible for managing all admin-related activities at the designated project site in Lahore (Kala Shah Kaku).
This will be First shift coverage, 48 hours per week, with some weekends and off-shift work assignments. This position will require the employee to live at the construction site.
· Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and control all administrative and accounting activities at the site
· Assist the MP in formulation and interpretation of overall site policies and plans
· Ensure that the management policies and plans relating to admin and finance functions are implemented effectively
· Maintain Purchase Order, Expense and Payment tracking sheets
· Collection of bills from suppliers and contractors and suppliers
· Provide complete documentation(quotations, comparison sheet, purchase order, GRN etc) in all aspects before presenting to Site Manager for approval
· Present all weekly expenses to MP and after approval getting checks from head office
· Maintain Master Inventory Sheet, Project Expense Tracking Sheet, and Petty Cash Tracking Sheets
· Dispatch bills of suppliers and contractors to head office for processing
· Maintain proper record of all accounting documents
Ansaar Management Company (AMC) is a private developer & project management company committed to providing affordable, quality housing to the lower-income segments of the Pakistani population. AMC aims to provide housing solutions by building sustainable communities. AMCs business approach & empha ...مزید پڑھیں