In this role, you will be responsible for using flutter development framework for iOS and Android. You will be designing this platform from scratch, managing and coordinating high-scale production developments across levels. You will be expected to produce clean, zero-defect code, identifying and troubleshooting potential issues and ensure performance of apps is optimized.
• Design and Build a sophisticated and highly scalable app using Flutter.
• Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
• Write efficient queries for core Data.
• Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
• Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
• Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
• Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
• Document the project and code efficiently.
• Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
• Communicate with the Project Manager and IT Head regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
• Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
• Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
• Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
• Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
• Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
• Connect regularly with the Head of IT to deliver stable app.
• Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
• Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
• Execute app verification protocol.
• Write tests for the App.
• Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
Skills & Experience:
• 2 years’ experience within a Software Engineer or similar role.
• Strong practical knowledge of Flutter.
• Experience in cross-platform mobile software development (Android/iOS) using technologies such as React Native, Flutter
• Familiarity with API Development (REST, Web API)
• Have proficient experience working with version control (Git preferred)
• Solid knowledge in building and deploying moderate to complex Flutter applications
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...مزید پڑھیں