Appedology is looking for an experienced Asst Manager T&OD in Night Shift. Must have a proven work experience of atleast 3 years and should possess strong communication skills.
- Develops training aids such as manuals, handbooks and informs employees about training options.
- Presents training programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Designs and implements assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and tracks report on training outcomes.
- Provides feedback to program participants and management.
- Evaluates and makes recommendation on training material and methodology.
- Manages and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Maps out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more.
- Designs and develops training programs (outsourced and/or in-house).
- Selects appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, and professional development).
- Markets available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Conducts organization-wide training needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Assesses instructional effectiveness and determines the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Must be a business graduate with atleast 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Market competitive salary should be offered to the right candidate. It would be a 5 days job with complimentary transportation service, InHouse Food, and Medical Insurance.