• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
• Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues
• Provide technical support for level one escalation issues via the helpdesk.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Research and identify solutions to software issues.
pMobile Apps & Web Development Company./p