April & June Digital (Pvt) Ltd is a Germany based Software House and Digital Marketing Company. It was founded back in 2009 in Berlin, Germany and started its operations in Pakistan in 2010.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator, able to collaborate with various teams, take charge of projects and lead them to achieve desired goals and communicate with clients directly.
Office Timings: 10 AM till 7 PM
Working Days: Monday till Friday (Sat & Sun off)
Office Location: Gulberg III, Lahore
- Work closely with the Management and the clients to support the management.
- Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules across multiple implementations.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Communicate major milestones and priorities, as well as bottlenecks and other problems, which affect a successful delivery.
- Prepare project documentation, including meeting notes, status reports, and change management and client approval documents.
- Reports on the overall health of the project and quality of service delivered to the client.
- Identify key risks to project delivery and develop practical risk mitigation plans.
- Create meeting agendas.
- Take & distribute meeting notes and action items.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of projects and timesheets.
- Manage project timelines, resources (both technical and non-technical), tasks, risks, budget and scope for internal projects.
- Resolves client issues, accountable to monitor and manage out of scope items requested by the client and reports any additional opportunities to the sales organization.
- Monitors resources for adherence to plan (budget, schedule, etc.) by utilizing resource tools and reports to determine that resources are within boundaries.
- Provides status updates and metrics to management throughout the project and facilitates a post-mortem at the close of the project and compiles lessons learned for management.
- Ensure that project teams input hours, run weekly reports on project burn, and present reports to Account Team or Client Partner.
- Masters degree is preferred but Bachelors degree is a MUST.
- Must have recent experience of at least 2-3 years in project management.
- Must be from IT background with prior experience in software industry.
- Must have experience of dealing with international clients.
- Excellent Communication Skills & presentation skills are required.
- Must have prior experience of managing larger teams.