April & June Digital (Pvt) Ltd is a Germany based Software House and Digital Marketing Company. It was founded back in 2009 in Berlin, Germany and started its operations in Pakistan in 2010.
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Sat & Sun Off)
Working Hours: 10 AM till 07 PM
- SQA Engineer is an integral part of our team of SQA Engineers responsible for testing the software projects and/or final product.
- QA engineer understands the development workflows, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Responsible for defect management and reporting test results to management as well as other team members.
- Develop test estimates, test plans and test cases based on thorough research and analysis of test requirements.
- Provides accurate estimates for projects, including QA resourcing and testing schedules.
- Effectively executes testing directly and/or leveraging offshore resources while ensuring accurate results, identifying failure patterns and supporting bug triage processes to bring issues to closure.
- Collaborates with onshore, offshore and project team members as needed for project success.
- Execute Black box, Grey Box testing, Stress testing, Performance and Security testing.
- Assists development team with debug/analysis of software products.
- Reviews software technical design documents and detailed business requirement documents to identify testing shortfalls.
- Identification, logging and overall life cycle management of bugs.
- Minimum 4 years’ functional and back-end testing of eCommerce websites or comparable complex systems.
- Experience and domain knowledge of B2B & B2C Web Applications.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce business platform.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Experience with automated testing and direct hands-on experience with automated testing tools would be a huge plus.
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with test design, creation, execution, and reporting of manual test cases.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and SQA methodology as well as experience testing on an Agile team.
- Have developed Test Cases for Unit, Integration and System Level Testing.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail and communication.
- Should understand the requirements fully and initiate discussions with concerned people to seek clarifications on unclear/unspecified requirements.
- Proven ability to create project testing estimates and deliver on time and on quality.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization from senior management down to staff level.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and excellent collaboration skills.