1. Supervise the activities of entire center team.
2. Oversees the daily center operation and coordinates center activities through assigned staff, prioritize and delegates work activities.
3. Prepares and monitors budget for the Center and research, executive or student education projects
4. Prepares periodic reports and records on center’s progress and status or other special reports
5. Design, develops and recommends new programs and activities related to student education
6. Reviews applications or other Center documents to determine acceptance or make decisions pertaining to the Center
7. Innovation, planning and execution of marketing Strategies for the Center.
8. Will look after system development and implementation
9. Will be responsible for quality control in Academics