We are looking for the candidate for the position of “Project Manager” for our company as per following criteria.
M.S Project Management with Seven years’ experience in a Multinational Organization/ Corporate Sector/ Private Organization/ Government/ Semi Government Organization.
B Sc Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Sciences & M.S Project Management with Three years’ experience in Multinational Organization/ Corporate Sector/ Private Organization/ Government/ Semi Government Organization.
B Sc Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Sciences with Five Years’ Experience in Multinational Organization/ Corporate Sector/ Private Organization/ Government/ Semi Government Organization.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Programme / Project Management
- Administration and supervision of management and operations staff.
- Training of management and field staff.
- Implementation of best practices of hospital waste management.
- Share reports as assigned by the top management with the customer on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Address all the technical, SOPs, or environment-related queries of the department.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting about the operational activities of the project to top management.
- Scheduling and implementation of projects within time
- Clarify the duties, roles, and functions of team members between both prospective competing team members and their superiors
- Create and implement project plan and execution.
- Encourage contributions and input from team members and other key stakeholders on the project and acknowledge efforts made by team members and reward them accordingly.
- Determine the appropriate time to make advancement on projects and move on to further stages.
- Carryout constant evaluation and adjustment within a specific period of time to ensure that both internal and external factors do not suffer.
- Arrange frequent review meetings / field visits to all sites.
- Must be well versed with contracts each and every clause, conditions, and requirements.
- Present the progress reports of projects in a concise and precise manner to the top management
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of monthly reports to the clients.
- Responsible to ensure the best hospital waste management practices at all the operations sites.