Role & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for unloading and storage the waste bags in storage room
· Responsible for transportation of waste bags from storage room to post-segregation area.
Responsible for post-segregate of all waste bags, follow SOP-OP-06.
· Responsible for weighting the waste bags and sealing, placing waste back to new bags.
· Responsible for placing the bags back to storage room after post-segregation.
· Responsible to carry the waste bags to incinerator and put in the chamber of incinerator.
· Responsible for waste feeding into the incinerator chamber.
· Responsible for deashing after completion of cycle.
· Responsible to follow the all relevant SOP’s operations.
· Responsible to wear and follow the PPE’s.
· Responsible to cooperate with technical assistant to run the incinerator in smooth way.
· Responsible for disposing the ash into ash pit.
· Responsible to receive the waste bags from waste collector and Vehicle helper.
· Responsible to maintain the waste bags in safe way in yellow room.
· Arrange all the waste bags in storage room in an orderly manner.
· Any other assignment given by top management.
ARAR CONSULTANTS (pvt.) Ltd. is a professionally managed consultancy organization focused on health management systems, health care trainings and turnkey hospital solutions. The combined strength of these professionals; ‘ARAR CONSULTANTS (pvt.) Ltd. Team’, forms the core strength of the organization ...مزید پڑھیں