We are looking for services of a "VMware Certified Professional".
Candidates with experience are encouraged to apply.
Analyze customer’s requirements, concept of operational documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications, analyze system requirements, and conduct virtualization design and development activities. Advise alternative approaches. Provide technical support for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporate new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations and develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Experience with VMware ESXi 6.x,5.x management, operations and administration
- Experience with architecture design, system maintenance and patching, and advance troubleshooting, capacity management, monitoring, and reporting
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) Certification.
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and managing enterprise operating systems and virtualization solutions, including Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012R2, and 2016, RedHat Enterprise Linux etc.
- Experience with the management of virtual machines through VMware vCenter.
- Experience with the management and operational use of systems monitoring tools, including SolarWinds, or Microsoft SCOM
- Experience with analyzing and enhancing operational procedures and new innovative solutions to address current and emerging IT challenges
- Ability to work independently and as a team member to solve difficult technical challenges on a global scale
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills