Arvelon is a new beauty company with the vision of reforming the cosmetic industry of Pakistan through the use of safe and effective products, specifically tailored for the needs of South Asian skin. We are a young, fast-growing organization and are looking for a driven Chat Support Officer for our Customer Support Department. We are based in DHA.
This position requires a high level of good communication and interpersonal skills along with conceptual knowledge of customer service-related issues. We are looking for someone who has the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Responding to customers' messages quickly, directly, and concisely across various social media channels.
- Ensuring Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram comments are responded to timely and accurately.
- Identifying customer’s needs and recommending products accordingly.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by following the right SOPs.
- Remain up to date on all the products and services.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Should be able to drive the conversation to make sure issues are resolved quickly.
- Having good adaption abilities and able to create special bonding internally as well as externally.
- Min. Bachelor's degree.
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Good Computer literacy.
- Experience using any CRM software will be highly beneficial.