A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand and the products and services that a company sells.
Typically marketing managers are employed to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
· A real estate marketing manager has the responsibility of assisting the superiors in formulation of the sales proposition, project brief and FAQ, and costing of projects based on market feedback and information.
· His/her job description entails establishing, promoting, and maintaining his/her company’s brand to generate business.
· It also involves expanding the channel partner base and coordinating with them regularly for sales.
· Real estate marketing managers develop strategies and execute tactics that communicate their company’s brand message.
· They train the members of the channel partners for every project and share project specific update with Channel Partners on regular basis.
· They work with agents, vendors, lawyers, and members of the press to establish a high profile for the business.
· The marketing manager in a real estate firm is responsible for reviewing the leading status, team performance, campaign analysis, attendance, target status, and competition status, as well as validating the booking entry made by the senior associate and handing over the form along with the check to the post sales team.
· Real estate marketing managers are also responsible for executing marketing strategy in collaboration with other members of the minor real estate team.
· Achieve full rental occupancy by advertising, filling vacancies, conducting tours, drafting lease documentation, negotiating lease agreements and enforcing lease terms
· Promote property through marketing initiatives.
· Maintain social media presence at property level and at a corporate level.
· Maintain accurate information on company website.
· Design promotional web landing pages to track effectiveness of other marketing initiatives.
· Draft Press Releases; represent the company to media outlets.
· Seek to maximize rental income, set goals and track vs. internal and external benchmarks.
· Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
· Accomplish financial objectives by paying bills, preparing an annual budget with assistance, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
· Visually inspect interior and exterior of properties according to regular schedule, daily, weekly, monthly.