A candidate must have a basic knowledge of General Accounting Concepts and have experience of Store Accounting in a computerized environment, and is willing to relocate / reside at our construction sites.
The Job responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of GRN / MRN on receipt of raw material in store
- Physical verification of the material quantity received
- Timely issuance of material to the construction site
- Keeping the record of issuance and consumption of raw material
- Physical stock taking periodically
- Handling of Petty Cash / Impress and preparation of Cash Payment & Receipt vouchers timely
- Liaison with the Head Office on day-to-day store affairs
- Preparation of reports required by the Head Office regarding the consumption of raw material or any other report required by the Head Office.
- Participate in monthly disbursement of salaries and wages to the site staff & labour
- Managing the complete list /Inventory of machinery and other assets being used at construction site
- The candidate should be a team player and have good communication skills.
- Any other task assigned from time to time