Project Manager – senior role, permanent position, full time, reporting to Director
Ascertia is a global leader in PKI and high-trust electronic signature solutions. The company designs and develops software products in-house and sells these to a global audience, mainly through a network of local reseller partners. Ascertia has experienced solid revenue growth and is hiring new team members.
The project manager will be responsible for project delivery, communication with clients and relevant stakeholders. He will assist in allocation of resources to pre and post-sale delivery of installation and configuration projects. The project manager will ensure that Ascertia is seen to be at the forefront in providing the best level of service in the PKI and high-trust electronic signature industry. The role involves working closely with the clients, Professional Service Team, Development and Executive Management teams to engage with Ascertia’s customers and partners to fully support and serve their needs. Key responsibilities include:
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
· Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
· Use and continually develop leadership skills
· Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Why work for Ascertia?
Ascertia is a UK limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures, mainly sold through our global partner network.
Ascertia is a recognized brand for high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a strong focus on R&D and technical high trust sales. Ascertia has seen strong year on year growth and needs to expand it Customer Service and Operational teams.
There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make. We are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.
Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, timestamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance. Ascertia has two strategic products:
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organisations to workflow documents for digital signature approval. When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimises how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device. Available as an on-premise product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service. www.signinghub.com
ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services. It is the cryptographic engine that powers SigningHub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification. Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorised remote signing and long-term archiving. www.ascertia.com
Ascertia is a UK limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures, mainly sold through our global partner network. Ascertia is a recognized brand for high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the ...مزید پڑھیں