Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions?
Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills.
We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects.
Do you want to experience and feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, time stamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation?
Ascertia is enriched with ample motivated environment and a promising workplace to take you along.
Senior Software Engineer (Android)
- Ascertia (Pvt.) Limited is looking to hire a Senior Android Developer.
- The individual must be a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple critical issues concurrently, while remaining focused on the business impact and production support.
- He must have worked on at least 3 to 4 corporate/enterprise applications which are hosted on the Play Store.
- This is a fast-paced environment, and the individual must possess a willingness to adapt, overcome, and succeed in a constantly changing business and technical environment.
Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
- Experience of Android OS architecture, Android SDK and different versions of SDK
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, layouts and best practices
- Experience to work and consume the Restful APIs based on JSON/XML
- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience in MVVM and JetPack components
- Experience in Unit-test code
- Experience of handling the support of different screen sizes
- Experience of cloud APIs, Push Notifications, Third Party Authentications via OAuth Authentication.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience to publish the Android app on play store
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and also should have knowledge of Scrum/Agile
Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus:
- Experience to work with Bio-metric and Fingerprint.
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
- Market competitive remunerations
- PF, Medical Allowance & Medical Insurance for Family
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Appraisals
- Paid Holidays, Paternity & Maternity Leaves
- State of the Art infrastructure
- Complementary Meals
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a UK limited company.
- The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures, mainly sold through our global partner network.
- Ascertia is a recognized brand for high trust cryptographic security.
- A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products.
- Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
- We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues.
- We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
- Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a strong focus on R&D and technical high trust sales.
- Ascertia has seen strong year on year growth and needs to expand it Customer Service and Operational teams.
- There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make.
- We are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.
- Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, time stamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance.
Ascertia has two strategic products:
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organizational to workflow documents for digital signature approval.
When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimizes how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device.