Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience for feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia is looking for Software Engineers in Java/J2EE Technologies.
Ascertia is looking for Software Engineer (Java/J2EE Technologies)The candidate should have prior experience, good development skills, responsibility, seek new challenges, take initiatives and should be a good team player.
Skills Required: Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
· Knowledge of Core Java 8, JDBC, MVC/Hibernate
· Knowledge of Objective Oriented technologies & techniques
· Knowledge of J2EE (Servlet/JSP)
· Good knowledge of Software version tools like SVN, GIT etc.
· Knowledge of REST API web services (JAX-RS)
· Knowledge of SOAP based web services (JAX-WS)
· Ability to develop front end application using Struts v2
· Knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Postgres)
· Some understanding of open source libraries
· Web / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS / IBM WebSphere)
· Knowledge of JUnit and Test-driven Development
Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus:
- Cryptography, PKI, Digital Signatures, Linux, Agile/Scrum development, Microsoft C# programming
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
· Bi Annually Bonus
· Bi Annually Appraisals
· Paid time Off
· State of the Art infrastructure.
· Complementary Meals
· Team building activities
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.