Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience and feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia is looking for Software Engineers in Java/J2EE Technologies.
Ascertia is looking for Software Engineer (Java/J2EE Technologies) The candidate should have prior experience, good development skills, responsibility, seek new challenges, take initiatives and should be a good team player.
Skills Required: Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
· Knowledge of Core Java 8, JDBC, MVC/Hibernate
· Knowledge of Objective Oriented technologies & techniques
· Knowledge of J2EE (Servlet/JSP)
· Good knowledge of Software version tools like SVN, GIT etc.
· Knowledge of REST API web services (JAX-RS)
· Knowledge of SOAP based web services (JAX-WS)
· Ability to develop front end application using Struts v2
· Knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Postgres)
· Some understanding of open source libraries
· Web / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS / IBM WebSphere)
· Knowledge of JUnit and Test-driven Development
Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus:
. Cryptography, PKI, Digital Signatures, Linux, Agile/Scrum development, Microsoft C# programming
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
· Bi Annually Bonus
· Bi Annually Appraisals
· Paid time Off
· State of the Art infrastructure.
· Complementary Meals
· Team building activities
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
· A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
· Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
Ascertia is a UK private limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures and of course the sale of these mainly through our partner network that spans the world.
Ascertia is recognized brand in high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a real focus on R&D and technical high trust sales. The majority of sales are via channel partners. Revenues continue to grow well we are looking to expand our Professional Services Team.
There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make – we are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.
Ascertia Pvt. Limited a multinational software development company, specializing in the field of IT Security and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure). Ascertia is a privately funded ISO 9001:2000 certified company, managed from UK, Dubai and have an offshore development office in Lahore. Ascertia's prim ...مزید پڑھیں