Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience or feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Ascertia (Pvt) Limited, is looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The candidate should assume responsibility, exercise leadership, seek new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box and should be a good team player.
Candidate would be required to do the following:
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Reporting issues in a clear way
· To be actively involved with the testing and validation of the software.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Microsoft SQL skills to develop queries for verifying test results.
· Coordinate and collaborate with others in analyzing requirements or user stories to ensure identified testing solutions and meet customer needs and expectations.
· Providing technical customer support for various products/projects.
· Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer sciences from a reputable institution.
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
· Basic knowledge of SQL database and must be able to write basic queries
· Experience in functional, system integration, regression, exploratory and validation testing.
· Knowledge of bug reporting tools (Like Bugzilla, Jira,)
· Work closely with product owners, engineers, and team members to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment with passion for quality and phenomenal attention to detail.
· Writing and updating of QA processes and test cases
· Good problem solving skills.
· English communication skills, both in written and verbal form are imperative
· API testing using Postman or any other tool.
· Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
· Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills. Use SQL, System logs, application logs, etc to investigate issues and troubleshoot problems with systems autonomously
· Quick learning skills to rapidly adopt new tools/technologies and business domains
· Ability to communicate clearly within and out of team.
· Good team player skills.
· Knowledge of Unix, Linux, Java, .NET, cryptography or PKI would be a plus
· Experience of automation is a Plus
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
· Bi Annually Bonus
· Bi Annually Appraisals
· Paid time Off
· State of the Art infrastructure.
· Complementary Meals
· Team building activities
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
· A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
· Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
Ascertia is a UK private limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures and of course the sale of these mainly through our partner network that spans the world.
Ascertia is recognized brand in high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a real focus on R&D and technical high trust sales. The majority of sales are via channel partners. Revenues continue to grow well we are looking to expand our Professional Services Team.
There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make – we are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.
Ascertia Pvt. Limited a multinational software development company, specializing in the field of IT Security and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure). Ascertia is a privately funded ISO 9001:2000 certified company, managed from UK, Dubai and have an offshore development office in Lahore. Ascertia's prim ...مزید پڑھیں