Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions?
- Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills.
- We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects.
- Do you want to experience and feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation?
- Ascertia is enriched with ample motivated environment and a promising workplace to take you along.
- Ascertia is looking to hire an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- The candidate should assume responsibility, exercise leadership, seek new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box and should be a good team player.
Candidate would be required to do the following:
- Writing test cases against requirements and executing them.
- Writing automated testing scripts.
- Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
- Demonstrating the product functionality to clients
- Writing and reviewing technical product documentation.
- Providing technical customer support for various products/projects.
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- Experience of automation will be plus.
- API automation testing using Postman or any other tool is mandatory.
- Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment with passion for quality and phenomenal attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills. Use SQL, System logs, application logs, etc to investigate issues and troubleshoot problems with systems autonomously
- Excellent English language skills (written, oral and listening) and fluent in speaking.
- Quick learning skills to rapidly adopt new tools/technologies and business domains
- Black-box and Glass-box testing of internal and publisher facing applications and endpoints
- Familiarity with databases and competence in SQL
- Ability to communicate clearly within and out of team.
- Good team player skills.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux, Java, .NET, cryptography or PKI would be a plus
- An interesting and challenging job and dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- A market competitive remuneration package
- Provident fund, Health, Life Insurance and allowance
- Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Employee referral bonus
- Bi Annually increments & Bonuses
- Paid time Off
- Complementary Meals
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a leader in the global high trust security market with offices in Pakistan, UK and the UAE.
- Our focus is on continuous enhancement of our Public Key Infrastructure products and also our document workflow and digital signature approval products.
- We mainly sell via our experienced global partner network but also sell direct. Our products are used on-premise but also power Ascertia and partner cloud services.
- R&D and support teams will be directly exposed to real-world business requirements and need to respond quickly and effectively where required.
- Ascertia is recognized by Gartner and other analysts for its leadership products and is partners with a good number of the well-known trust service providers, cryptographic product providers and others.
- No other company that we compete with has such a wide range of products and capabilities.
- Our goal is to grow by at least 30% per annum and to continue to dominate the high trust end of our market.
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organisations to workflow documents for digital signature approval.
When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimises how internal and external users can review, approve, and sign documents at any time on any device.
Available as an on-premises product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service.
ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services.
It is the cryptographic engine that powers SigningHub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification.
Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorised remote signing and long-term archiving.
Web RA (more business focused) ADSS Web RA Server is an advanced registration authority application that harnesses the power of ADSS CA Server to directly issue and manage the lifecycle of certificates.
It is designed to put organisations in control of how people, devices and things interact with trust infrastructures and to control registration and vetting,for enrolment of new, update or revocation of existing digital certificates.