Ascertia is looking for Senior Software Engineer (Java/J2EE Technologies).
The candidate should have prior experience, good development skills, responsibility, seek new challenges, take initiatives and should have good knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Experience in Core Java 11, JDBC, MVC/Hibernate
- Strong knowledge of Objective Oriented technologies, design patterns and techniques
- Knowledge of J2EE (Servlet/JSP), Tomcat, Gradle
- Software Architecture, Design and Development
- Good knowledge of Software version tools like SVN, GIT etc.
- Experience on Web service, REST API integration (JAX-RS)
- Experience on SOAP based web services (JAX-WS)
- Experience on Front end technologies using Struts v2
- Strong database access and design skills in relational databases like (MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Open Source libraries (Log4J, Jakarta Commons & Apache Commons)
- Web / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat)
- Experience with JUnit and Test-driven Development
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Contribute as a team player during each lifecycle stage of application development i.e. concept, design, build, deploy, test & release
- Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus.
- Cryptography, PKI, Digital Signatures, Linux, Agile/Scrum development, Microsoft C# programming
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical insurance and allowance.
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Appraisals
- Paid time Off
- Complementary Meals
- Team building activities
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a leader in the global high trust security market with offices in Pakistan, UK and the UA
- Our focus is on continuous enhancement of our Public Key Infrastructure products and also our document workflow and digital signature approval products.
- We mainly sell via our experienced global partner network but also sell direct. Our products are used on-premise but also power Ascertain and partner cloud services.
- R&D and support teams will be directly exposed to real-world business requirements and need to respond quickly and effectively where required.
- Ascertain is recognized by Gartner and other analysts for its leadership products and is partners with a good number of the well-known trust service providers, cryptographic product providers and others.
- No other company that we compete with has such a wide range of products and capabilities.
- Our goal is to grow by at least 30% per annum and to continue to dominate the high trust end of our market.
Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, time stamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance.
Ascertia has two strategic products:
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organizational to workflow documents for digital signature approval.
When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimizes how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device.
Available as an on-premise product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service.
ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services.
It is the cryptographic engine that powers SigningHub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification.
Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorized remote signing and long-term archiving.