1. Manages operation of restaurant including daily decision-making, staff performance, scheduling, planning and cleanliness.
2. Responsible for the operational efficiency and profitability of the operation.
3. Organizing operations and enforcing compliance with operational standards, company policies
4. Training and supervising staff ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health sanitary practices and safety guidelines
5. Recording and managing stock levels.
6. Greeting and advising customers
7. Liaising with licensing authorities and sales representatives
8. Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule the delivery of fresh food and supplies.
9. To guarantee customer satisfaction, handle complaints concerning food quality and service, and ensure customers enjoy a quality dining experience.
10. Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of service.
11. Develops and implements plans for continuous improvements in service, running of business and developing the restaurant
Must be Presentable with excellent communication skills (Urdu & Pashto Languages Preferred)