01) Project Planning and Project Management.
02) Design Verification
03) Study of Fabrication of Towers and preparation of BOQs as per substitute size of materials and Generate Material Proposals (Angle, Channel, Pipes and Plates) keeping in view wastage Factors
04) Usage of Lessons Learned Tool and Formation of Resource Allocation Matrix (RAM) of Project Streams
05) Evaluation of Maintenance Works of Projects, Preparation of Maintenance planning documents and its implementation
06) Client Dealing, Documentation of Inspection and Testing Reports
07) Internal and External Daily Base Plan and Factor Causing Delays,
08) Devise Solutions for the problems onsite.
09) Cost Estimation, Cost Control analysis and verification of the design of the project.
10) Incoming Material handling containing the Cut lengths calculation, Material calculations, technical and economic analysis of different paints brand for the undergoing Project.
11) Verification of the Mechanical Inspection Reports.
12) Inspection of work onsite by leading a team which is responsible for reporting in case of any mishaps.
13) Preparation of Technical Reports related to issues uprising in the ongoing Work.
14) Creating awareness regarding HSE issues by motivating workers to follow safety rules as designed by the organization for onsite work.
15) Verification of Sub-Contractor’s Bills
16) Verification of ERP Generated PRs as per specifications
17) Provide Technical Guidance to all Department of organizations
18) Amendment of Design from Design Bureau if error found in Drawings
19) Inspection of Mechanical Accessories in B2S Project.
20) 20) Maintaining service time of Generators and share Maintenance Plan to respective vendors after Dedicated Run Time in B2S Project
21) Co-ordination with Vendor Service Team for solution of Problem Raised on Site in Mechanical Components in B2S Project
Associated Technologies (Pvt) Ltd was established in 1987, and has since then pursued the path of continuous improvement and success. ATL brings together a blend of experienced professionals and managers with demonstrable achievements in their respective areas of competence. ATLs core expertise lies in infrastructure projects, with a focus on highly sought-after disciplines such as energy, telecommunication, hydropower and housing. ATLs own manufacturing facility leads in cutting edge fabrication of galvanized steel structures for the telecom and power sector. ATL thrives on teamwork, a highly developed sense of quality, and a never-ending emphasis on the continuous development of our technical and human assets, all geared towards customer satisfaction. ATL has always prioritized investing in its employees and technology, with a constant eye on improving and adding on staff development programs and system automation. Apart from making ATLs processes more efficient and competitive, this is ATLs contribution to the development of technical excellence and professional development in the count. ATLs projects are designed and developed at the cutting-edge, with the optimal balance between the latest technology and economical solutions. This makes ATLs solutions affordable yet technologically sound. Our promise of quality is founded on the latest in tools and technologies, customized to client needs, with a conscious regard for their social and environmental impact. As a proud corporate citizen, ATL stands in the vanguard of a national effort to develop people and processes for a prosperous Pakistan.